The Lucky Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Teamspeak Status
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Lucky Devils on your social bookmarking website

Like/Tweet/+1

wtf u said stark

+4
symbol
Adolfo
Stark
Sexy1
8 posters

Go down

wtf u said stark Empty wtf u said stark

Post  Sexy1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:23 pm

U a fucking homo i rolled u with out cheat saying im not from 03 is just being stupid im pro i always played like yesterday 25 to 4 that just skills only reason u getin mad is cause im better then ur ass come and 1 vs 1 me only reason i was fucking ppl up is cause i was playin vs noob like u so i would not be sayin shit that im not from 03 nigga u dont know me dont start sayin shit that is not true symbol can say he look in my pc didnt find shit last week or 2 weeks ago i can tell u but u will not belive me i got all ss in that round and none of them was wh or esp how u saying so dont say shit pussy unless u want 1 vs 1 bitch! Twisted Evil

Sexy1

http://anywere.com

Back to top Go down

wtf u said stark Empty Re: wtf u said stark

Post  Stark Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Okay.. that hurt.. really...

I could say a lot of things like how you sound like a 12 year old faggot on teamspeak/ventrilo or how you are infact a 12 year old faggot because I have heard you and played with you back in M16. And considering the fact that it was only 2 years ago, means you're about 14-15 at the moment. Therefore if you played in 2003, you would have been 5-6 years old at the time. I could say a lot of those things but I won't because I'm not going to waste my time with you. Besides, unlike the other people who wanted you banned, I kindly asked you to either hide it or remove it. If you're asking why I went to that extent was mainly because you were accusing others on the server of hacking to cover yourself up. An example was Mothy (Kata Mother or whatever). I could care less if someone hacks, just don't blatantly do it public servers and get caught.

To be honest I don't understand why Symbol covers for a faggot like brother like you. I'm disappointed.. not in you but Symbol.

Also here's a word of advice since I love you so much. Change your ip and come into the servers with a different name because I might have or might have not told most of the NA clans to ban you.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Also I'm not quite sure why you hate me, is it because I exposed you? Because if I recall I was in pretty good terms with you back in M16. When everyone wanted you out, I was the one who told others to give you a second chance.

And I'm talking to Daze on teamspeak right now and he told me to tell you that you sound like your balls haven't dropped yet so don't try and act big.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy1 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 pm

ahahaaha ur funny stark idk idc fuck u and im 17

Sexy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy1 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

u didnt expose me cause i got noting to hide plus 1.1 is geting old but u cant let go of what u grow up with thats why i still play but since i c theres a bunch of fags no point of playin with them idk ur other tagz in m16 but wat ever idc any more just cause u suck dont need to tell ppl that i hack or some shit symbol or delta can prove i dont so i dont give a shit what u or other fucks thing !

Sexy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Adolfo Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

If you are 17, you could spell and type like a 17 year old....... and leave, we don't need any more cheaters Smile
Adolfo
Adolfo
Murderer
Murderer

http://www.endless-clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  symbol Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Whoa whoa i aint covering for nobody. My name don't need to be in this shit. Ain't my problem so please keep me out of it. I teamviewed with him a couple weeks ago and checked his shit out. I aint sticking up for nobody, nor am i getting into this mess lmao. Please refrain from using my name in this conflict. Thanks.
symbol
symbol
Texas Ranger
Texas Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:38 am

EDIT: I am stupid.. (there was a huge wall of text)

EDIT EDIT: Sorry Symbol, I thought you were his brother.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  Bakerxd Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Ok i didn't read any of the above besides Sexy's first post and the first sentence of it alone. I'm going to state a couple of facts about sexy now. #1 You suck. #2 You suck. #3 You're not by any means a pro. #4 You suck. #5 I could roll you with my eyes closed. #6 You suck. #7 You can suck my dick. Bye and have a nice day!

Bakerxd

Back to top Go down

Post  Adolfo Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Bakerxd wrote:Ok i didn't read any of the above besides Sexy's first post and the first sentence of it alone. I'm going to state a couple of facts about sexy now. #1 You suck. #2 You suck. #3 You're not by any means a pro. #4 You suck. #5 I could roll you with my eyes closed. #6 You suck. #7 You can suck my dick. Bye and have a nice day!

lmao, this is so true
Adolfo
Adolfo
Murderer
Murderer

http://www.endless-clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion from m16....... Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 pm

HA HAAHHA AHHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH ABWHAWBAWHAWBAWHAWHBWAWHAWBAWh another side story he was 17 years old 2 years ago. He also didn't have a mic, so he ran to the corner store (in his car apparently) and came back in a minute with a mic. He also likes chicken patties. I was once twelve in the community, but i had the balls to say my age. immature faggot ass pricks can suck cunt balls fuck you sexy leave fucking cod and go back in your mothers vaginal crease.

Legion from m16.......

Back to top Go down

Post  Stark Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 pm

Disregard that, Legion is gay.

Anyway the reason why I'm still commenting is because Sexy you are indeed a faggot.. It's true, if anyone here actually listens to this kid talk you'd probably make the assumption that he's 8 years old going through puberty. This queer is far from 17 years of age because I still remember the time his parents told him to stop talking to "people on the internet".
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post  nipnips Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Ew, thought Legion died.

nipnips

Back to top Go down

Post  symbol Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm

damn legion gets all aggressive.
symbol