The Lucky Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Teamspeak Status
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.com
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Lucky Devils on your social bookmarking website

Like/Tweet/+1

Banned tonight

+3
kickerbs
fapulous
ShaKe
7 posters

Go down

Banned tonight Empty Banned tonight

Post  ShaKe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

Name of Admin that banned: JNK, or baked, not sure
Why were you banned: Cheating
Your IP address: 69.125.86.234

I don't codbot or cvar hack, I don't even have a modded config, a lot of my shots can look really bad, but I have played in the server for weeks without any problems, now all the sudden I am banned for cheating.

Server-Rules

NO hacking glitching ff/fr wep32 a warning kick will be followed with a ban.

Warning ban?

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Banned tonight Empty Re: Banned tonight

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 am

You are right about a lot of shots looking bad. Quick scoping then leaning to kill looks even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 pm

BakedGoods wrote:You are right about a lot of shots looking bad. Quick scoping then leaning to kill looks even worse.

I don't really quick scope, not sure what you mean.

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm

do you want me to get the stick shake?

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm

GET the stick, it has come down to this.

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Post  fapulous Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:18 pm

i wonder who that guest guy is.

fapulous

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 pm

PS you banned me by my name not Ip, I don't play with other tags so just stop this shit it's stupid and pointless.

I'm not going to go into the server with a fake name and pretend to play. If you really think I hack, are absolutely convinced I hack, then you should consider banning players like plazma, smps, blackdeath, nips, xab, as well, because singling me out like this is complete utter less bullshit.

I don't demand respect from people, but when I play with my name on, atleast I hope people take a moment to think and not jump to conclusions that DIS KID HACKS BAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

Believe me, I have plenty of other games I can play, but saying that I don't give a shit that i'm banned from the only populated server in 1.1 would be lying. I have been banned from more servers on call of duty than the masterlist has currently, but most have been legitimate bans. For example I got banned from nerve for: asking gordo's niece how tight her vagina is, would it be like throwing a hotdog down an empty hallway. That's a LEGIT reason to ban someone, but honestly, this has been the first time for cheating.

I don't know most of your clan members, except for delta, who cheats all the time, but bakedgoods and the rest I have no clue who you are, which is why you banned me I think. It's a trust issue, so I ask one more final thing before I go, and it's to please, please, kiss me on the lips before you FUCK me, let me try to explain myself first, instead of randomly banning my tag, which I probably wont change.

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Post  kickerbs Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:07 pm

shake i support my co leader and admins decisions if you convince them to unban you then congrats but i wont be convincing people for you because that undermines their authority which is one thing i dont want to do
kickerbs
kickerbs
Satan
Satan

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLta Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:25 pm

lol shake got banned... always thought something was funny about him

and u have da fking audacity to say i hack ... no wonder u got banned

check urself out before u say shit about other people
DeLta
DeLta

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 pm

DeLta wrote:lol shake got banned... always thought something was funny about him

and u have da fking audacity to say i hack ... no wonder u got banned

check urself out before u say shit about other people

I wouldn't have expected anything greater from a fourteen year old, and I didn't say you hack, I said you cheat constantly, which is a fact.

No wonder I got banned? I got banned for no reason, it's 1.1, everyone looks bad sometimes, those are the core mechanics of the game, I have the "audacity" to say a lot of shit, especially to disrespectful kids on the internet who know nothing... about anything.

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLta Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 pm

ummm ok... either way ur banned so idk whhat the fuss is about
DeLta
DeLta

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 am

DeLta wrote:ummm ok... either way ur banned so idk whhat the fuss is about

That's because you lack reading comprehension.

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Post  fapulous Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

i'm going to fap evvvverrrywhere.

fapulous

Back to top Go down

Post  cow Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:22 pm

ShaKe wrote:I'm not going to go into the server with a fake name and pretend to play. If you really think I hack, are absolutely convinced I hack, then you should consider banning players like plazma, smps, blackdeath, nips, xab, as well, because singling me out like this is complete utter less bullshit.

I don't demand respect from people, but when I play with my name on, atleast I hope people take a moment to think and not jump to conclusions that DIS KID HACKS BAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

I dont know to take that as a complement or a insult Question But anyhow i did get banned under the name capt.andy because i dont like people constantly bugging me when i join a server.

The problem with 1.1 is its now control by kids with worse idea's of who is cheating and who isnt cheating. Like you said its a trust thing of who people know and dont know. So the people they dont know, get banned away. No

ShaKe wrote:Believe me, I have plenty of other games I can play, but saying that I don't give a shit that i'm banned from the only populated server in 1.1 would be lying. I have been banned from more servers on call of duty than the masterlist has currently, but most have been legitimate bans. For example I got banned from nerve for: asking gordo's niece how tight her vagina is, would it be like throwing a hotdog down an empty hallway. That's a LEGIT reason to ban someone, but honestly, this has been the first time for cheating.

LMAO, the mental picture of a hotdog flying down an empty hallway literally make me lol at work.

cow

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito614 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 pm

I personally don't believe that shake cheats. A lot of his shots looks like he uses zmod but quite frankly so do A LOT of my shots. Once you get so used to a particular mouse sensitivity you can just scope and know exactly how to move your mouse. You do not always have to confirm visually that their head will be exactly where you hope it is when taking the shot.

Vito614

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Vito614 wrote:I personally don't believe that shake cheats. A lot of his shots looks like he uses zmod but quite frankly so do A LOT of my shots. Once you get so used to a particular mouse sensitivity you can just scope and know exactly how to move your mouse. You do not always have to confirm visually that their head will be exactly where you hope it is when taking the shot.

The zmod builds horrible habits that will turn you into an incredibly shit player. People who are successful with the zmod are those who play in the KKF server, it is terribly inaccurate anywhere but there.

You can get away with having horrible shooting skills in 1.1 by being incredibly smart, putting yourself in safe situations. In harbor, you can assume and predict just about every possible move of your opponent by putting yourself in a strategic spot. You can stand in tunnel and defend it on your own by simply peeking the correct spots and being faster. The vast majority of the 1.1 community considers this WH.

ShaKe

Back to top Go down

Post  symbol Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 am

Shake lmfao are you banned again????

symbol
symbol
Texas Ranger
Texas Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaKe Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:13 pm